Your air conditioner in Florida is vital during the summer months to ensure that you are comfortable in your home or business. When you realize that, your FL air conditioner is not working properly or if you have seen a dramatic rise in your energy bills, it is essential that you have your unit serviced right away. We are a full service Florida air conditioning and heating repairs company. Here is a sample of what we offer:
Air Conditioning Heat Pump Service-Â A heat pump is great for both heating and cooling your home. If an issue arises with your Florida heat pump, we can address them right away. Your heat pump may be malfunctioning due to a bad relay, capacitor, frozen lines, bad motors and more.
Conditioning Compressor Service-Â The compressor of your air conditioner helps to turn the refrigerant into a high-pressure gas to cool the air in your home. Compressors can be heard running in the outdoor unit and can fail because of bad connections, faulty relays or a bad capacitor.
Conditioning Freon Recharge-Â The chemical gas, sometimes called Freon that cools the air in your FL home should remain the same level from the first day you bought your unit. Your refrigerant only needs to be charged if there is a leak in the line, which we will repair.
Conditioning Air Handler Service-Â The air handler helps move the cool air into your home. A Florida air handler can fail due to a dirty air filter, poor installation and more.
Conditioning Blower Motor Service-Â If the blower motor malfunctions, you will not have cool air blown into your home. Blower motors can fail due to bad relays, capacitors or aging motors themselves.
Florida General Air Conditioning Repairs – Even if you are unsure of what is wrong with your air conditioner, give us a call. We can work on and repair every aspect of all air conditioners in the Sunshine State. Below is a list of common air conditioning components we service:
- Fuses -Â A fuse directs power to the air conditioner. If a fuse is burnt out, damaged, loose or broken the air conditioner will not work. We will check all of the fuses and replace or tighten them as needed.
- Relays -Â Relays are switches that tell the specific component to turn on or off. These switches wear down over time and can become stuck, failing to tell the component to turn on or off. We will replace any worn or damaged relays as needed.
- Capacitors -Â A capacitor provides a boost of power to each component to help it get up and running. If a capacitor is burned out or damaged it can fail to provide enough power or in some case no power at all.
- Outdoor Fan Motor -Â The outdoor fan motor helps keep your air conditioner cool as it operates. If the fan becomes jammed with debris or damaged due to the elements, your air conditioner may overheat. We will make any necessary repairs or replacement of the motor components.
- Indoor Blower Motor-Â The blower motor in your air conditioner blows the cool air into your home. If the motor overheats, or the shaft becomes jammed it may need to be replaced.
- Compressor Piping Components -Â The piping running to the compressor carries the refrigerant into the system. If they become clogged or damaged, refrigerant will not be able to cool the air coming into your home. We will check for damaged pipes and make repairs or replacements as necessary.
- Evaporator Coil -Â As air is pulled into the air conditioner it passes over the evaporator coils and becomes cooled before it is blown into your home. Evaporator coils can become dirty, damaged or leak, meaning the air is not able to cool. We will clean and check your evaporator coils for any damage.
- Drain Lines -Â Drain lines help take the condensation from the air and drain it out of your system. Overtime debris such as dust can clog the drain lines. If a drain line becomes clogged, the condensation can cause extensive water damage to your home. We will check and clean the drain lines to prevent water leakage.
Additional A/C Services
Air conditioners in Florida have been helping people stay comfortable in their homes for a long time. Instead of going to a different contractor every time, you have an air conditioning need, consider choosing us. We offer all types of Florida air conditioning services from sales to repair. Here is a sampling of what we have to offer:
Conditioning Maintenance-Â It is important to have your air conditioner serviced on an annual basis. Annual tune-ups can help reduce your energy bills, identify problems before they become major issues and keep your unit running for years to come. We will do a comprehensive inspection of the unit and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
Conditioning Sales-Â Buying an air conditioner from a big box store or warehouse is not the kind of thing you want to experience. We will come out to your home and develop a custom quote to meet your air conditioning needs.
Air Conditioning Replacement In FloridaÂ -Â When your air conditioner has come to the end of its useful life it is important to consider replacement. We will help you choose the right unit and handle all of your FL a/c installation needs.
Conditioning Installation-Â Installing a Florida air conditioner is not a job for an amateur. To keep your warranty intact and ensure that your unit will function correctly choose us. We are licensed, bonded and insured in the state of Florida and we are the company that sets the standards for the entire air conditioning niche in the state.
Call Miranda Air Conditioning Services today at 888.290.1226Â to make an appointment.