When you have chosen your new air conditioner, it is time to have it installed by a professional. Air conditioning installation is not a job for an amateur. The system relies on correct installation to ensure that your new air conditioning unit is functioning properly. Finding the right installer though can be something that home and business owners dread. Smart home and business owners choose Miranda Air Conditioning for their air conditioning installation.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioning Installer
There are several things that you should look for when choosing the right air conditioner installer for your home or business. The installer for your air conditioner should:
- Have The Proper Certifications
- Have Adequate Insurance
- Have Several Years Of Experience
- Complete The Required Continuing Education Courses
- Offer A Warranty
- Be Willing To Answer All Of Your Questions
- Know The Local Codes And Ordinances
- Have Electrical Experience
- Offer A Money Back Guarantee
If you choose to go with an installer that does not meet these requirements, you risk not only damage to your new air conditioner unit, but also to your home. Many manufacturersâ€™ warranties are automatically voided if a certified professional does not complete the installation.
Why We Are the Right Choice
We offer our customers an installer that not only meets all of the above requirements but that are also friendly, knowledgeable and a member of the community you love. When we arrive at your home to complete the installation we will:
- Remove The Old Unit If Needed
- Complete The Installation In A Timely Manner
- Take All Necessary Measures To Protect Your Home And Property
- Clean Up After Ourselves
- Answer Any Questions Or Concerns
- Test The System To Make Sure Installation Was Successful
- Show You How To Get The Most Out Of Your New Air Conditioning Unit
Before we leave, we will go over your warranties and extended warranty options.