If you fully recognize the need to have air conditioning in Florida no matter what, thatâ€™s when it dawns on you that you need the very best when it comes to Florida Air Conditioning sales.
Did you recently purchase a new home in Florida without air conditioning or are you looking to expand your home and need a new air conditioner? If so, then your timing is perfect. Purchasing a new Florida air conditioner can be a complicated task. Unless you are an expert you may be confused about energy ratings, the size unit you need and what type of air conditioner is best for your needs.
Air conditioners provide several benefits to Florida home and business owners. While you may have been able to suffer through the heat of summers past with a window unit or fans, a central air conditioning unit in Florida can not only make your more comfortable but also add value to your home. A new air conditioner also has the following benefits:
- Reduced Energy Bills
- Cleaner Indoor Air
- More Consistent Indoor Air Temperature
- Automatic Operation
- Reduced Humidity
How to Choose a New Air Conditioner
As soon as you have decided that you are ready to purchase a new air conditioner in Florida, we should be your first call. We will come out to your home and assist you in choosing the air conditioning system that is right for your home or business. During the appointment, we will:
- Measure And Inspect The Interior Of Your Home To Determine The Correct Size Unit
- Check Attic Space For Ductwork Or The Ability To Install Ductwork
- Check Your Current Heating System For Compatibility
- Listen To Your Needs And Expectations For Cooling Your Home
After our initial assessment, we will go over the choices you have for a new FL air conditioning system. We offer a wide selection of air conditioning units from all major manufacturers. We will give you a quote based on the units we recommend for your home or business and explain our financing options. Once you choose your new system, we will schedule the installation, and you will be on your way to having a cool, comfortable home or business.
When you have chosen your new Florida air conditioner, it is time to have it installed by a professional. Air conditioning installation in The Sunshine State is not a job for an amateur. The system relies on correct installation to ensure that your new air conditioning unit is functioning properly. Finding the right FL a/c installer though can be something that home and business owners dread. Smart home and business owners choose Miranda Air Conditioning for their air conditioning installation.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioning Installer
There are several things that you should look for when choosing the right air conditioner installer for your home or business. The installer for your air conditioner should:
- Have The Proper Certifications
- Have Adequate Insurance
- Have Several Years Of Experience
- Complete The Required Continuing Education Courses
- Offer A Warranty
- Be Willing To Answer All Of Your Questions
- Know The Local Codes And Ordinances
- Have Electrical Experience
- Offer A Money Back Guarantee
If you choose to go with an air conditioning installer in Florida that does not meet these requirements, you risk not only damage to your new air conditioner unit, but also to your home. Many manufacturersâ€™ warranties are automatically voided if a certified professional does not complete the installation.
Why We Are the Only Choice
We offer our customers an installer that not only meets all of the above requirements but that are also friendly, knowledgeable and a member of the community you love. When we arrive at your home to complete the installation we will:
- Remove The Old Unit If Needed
- Complete The Installation In A Timely Manner
- Take All Necessary Measures To Protect Your Home And Property
- Clean Up After Ourselves
- Answer Any Questions Or Concerns
- Test The System To Make Sure Installation Was Successful
- Show You How To Get The Most Out Of Your New Air Conditioning Unit
Before we leave, we will go over your warranties and extended warranty options.
If you’ve reached the point where you know you need Florida Air Conditioner Sales, that is exactly when you need to call Miranda Air Conditioning Services at 888.290.1226Â to make appointment.