If your air conditioner is not working as it should,and if you are serious in your search for general air conditioning repairs in Florida, it needs to be serviced right away. Several different components go into making a FL air conditioner work properly including:
- Outdoor Fan Motor
- Indoor Blower Motor
- Compressor Piping Components
- Refrigerant Metering Device
- Evaporator Coil
- Drain Lines
Each of these components can have problems that will affect the efficiency of your unit.
Ignoring An Air Conditioning Problem
An air conditioner problem in Florida cannot be ignored. If you fail to have your air conditioner serviced in a timely manner, you could be placing more load on the other components in the system, leading to them malfunctioning as well. All of the components work together and need to be in good working order.
Repairing General Air Conditioning Problems
Our technicians are trained to handle all types of air conditioning problems. Here is how we address the most common issues:
- Fuses– A fuse directs power to the air conditioner. If a fuse is burnt out, damaged, loose or broken the air conditioner will not work. We will check all of the fuses and replace or tighten them as needed.
- Relays– Relays are switches that tell the specific component to turn on or off. These switches wear down over time and can become stuck, failing to tell the component to turn on or off. We will replace any worn or damaged relays as needed.
- Capacitors– A capacitor provides a boost of power to each component to help it get up and running. If a capacitor is burned out or damaged it can fail to provide enough power or in some case no power at all.
- Outdoor Fan Motor– The outdoor fan motor helps keep your air conditioner cool as it operates. If the fan becomes jammed with debris or damaged due to the elements, your air conditioner may overheat. We will make any necessary repairs or replacement of the motor components.
- Indoor Blower Motor– The blower motor in your air conditioner blows the cool air into your home. If the motor overheats, or the shaft becomes jammed it may need to be replaced.
- Compressor Piping Components– The piping running to the compressor carries the refrigerant into the system. If they become clogged or damaged, refrigerant will not be able to cool the air coming into your home. We will check for damaged pipes and make repairs or replacements as necessary.
- Evaporator Coil– As air is pulled into the air conditioner it passes over the evaporator coils and becomes cooled before it is blown into your home. Evaporator coils can become dirty, damaged or leak, meaning the air is not able to cool. We will clean and check your evaporator coils for any damage.
- Drain Lines– Drain lines help take the condensation from the air and drain it out of your system. Overtime debris such as dust can clog the drain lines. If a drain line becomes clogged, the condensation can cause extensive water damage to your home. We will check and clean the drain lines to prevent water leakage.
The moment you know you need General Air Conditioning Repairs In Florida is the moment you call Miranda Air Conditioning Services at 888.290.1226Â to make an appointment. Call us now to keep your cool.